Kirsten Stowers is an American Designer, Art Director and Photographer. She challenges the perception of everyday objects by combining them into unusual photos.
(All artists have to answer the same 10 questions.)
1. First and Last Name
2. Where are you from? And where are you currently living?
From Florida and currently living in Austin, Texas.
3. What’s your main influences?
Jessica Walsh, Leta Sobierajski, Aleksandra Kingo, to name a few.
4. How was your path until this moment? How did you start?
I just had a creative itch. I always loved photography and art direction so I just started creating fun images in my free time and sharing on instagram.
I just had a creative itch.
5. Where do you see yourself next?
Next, I’d love to have my own studio where I can create and play fulltime and make work for fun brands.
6. Knowing what you know now, what would be your advice for people in the same area?
I would say just put your hands to the cutting mat and start making/experimenting. Just go for it! Share your work and have fun.
Just go for it! Share your work and have fun.
7. Is there something you are terrible at :)?
I am terrible at digital organization and naming files!!
8. Tell us 3 things you like
- magic 8 balls
- bright colors
- witty humor
9. And 3 things you don’t
- driving on highways
- donald trump
- alarm clocks
10. Last question, what are you listening at the moment (band, specific music or album)
I’ve been listening to a lot of ariel pink lately
Follow more of Kirsten’s work at: