Chloe JiSoo Woo is an Art Director from South Korea, who has moved to sunny Los Angeles in her youth. After freelancing for multiple companies she is now working at WGN America.
(All artists have to answer the same 10 questions.)
1. First and Last Name
Chloe JiSoo Woo
2. Where are you from? And where are you currently living?
I’m from Seoul, South Korea and currently living in Los Angeles.
3. What’s your main influences?
My main influence is my mother. She’s my greatest support and she always encourages me to do what I love.
4. How was your path until this moment? How did you start?
Moving to America at a young age, art became my favorite way of communication. My passion for drawing and painting led me to Otis College of Art and Design. I was thrilled to discover a whole new world of Motion Graphics and wanted to learn everything about it. After graduating in 2015, I worked with amazing companies like CBS, 72andSunny, Imaginary Forces, and Elastic. Currently, I’m an Art Director at WGN America.
I was thrilled to discover a whole new world of Motion Graphics and wanted to learn everything about it.
5. Where do you see yourself next?
Experimenting and refining my design voice and traveling more often.
6. Knowing what you know now, what would be your advice for people in the same area?
Don’t wait for the perfect idea and just start something! As Xtian Miller said, “A bad idea carried out will do more for you than a good idea that isn’t.”
Don’t wait for the perfect idea…
7. Is there something you are terrible at :)?
I’m terrible at playing musical instruments…
8. Tell us 3 things you like
- Extremely Spicy Food
9. And 3 things you don’t
- Cake frosting
- Writing on chalkboards
- My cat allergy…
10. Last question, what are you listening at the moment (band, specific music or album)
Honne – Me & You
Follow more of Guille’s work on: