Antoine Foulot is in all forms an artist. Either he is comping as a freelancer in Nuke, or he is creating set design and interesting compositions like the ones we showcase today.
(All artists have to answer the same 10 questions.)
1. First and Last Name
2. Where are you from? And where are you currently living?
I am from Paris, France. I have been living in London for the past 5 years
3. What’s your main influences?
My inspirations are really wide: surrealist paintings, Martin Parr’s photography, the fashion brand Jacquemus, Outsider and Folk Art, travels and natural shapes, …
4. How was your path until this moment? How did you start?
I started experimenting with animation quite young when I got my first computer.
After High School I studied in a 3D animation school in France (Supinfocom). After graduation I started working for many different studios in London.
A year ago I decided to launch my own studio in order to collaborate with other artists and focus more on photography and set design.
I decided to launch my own studio in order to collaborate with other artists
5. Where do you see yourself next?
I would like to keep working on interesting and quirky projects. I love being able to choose the projects I like and really want to work on. I would like to do more videos too.
6. Knowing what you know now, what would be your advice for people in the same area?
Never add a project you are not proud of to your portfolio, because clients will likely ask about this one. Stay curious, always look for new inspirations.
Never add a project you are not proud of to your portfolio
7. Is there something you are terrible at :)?
I make terrible jokes.
8. Tell us 3 things you like
- Stevie Wonder
- Spanish ham
9. And 3 things you don’t
- Over cooked pasta
- Flying on a plane
- Burst the tube of my bike wheel
10. Last question, what are you listening at the moment (band, specific music or album)
The Blaze – Territory
Follow more of Antoine’s work at: